xtameembb xtameembb
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
My Deep Dive into Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Crests, Featuring the Wanderer’s Muscle-Memory Magic
The minute I got my hands on Hollow Knight: Silksong back in 2026, I knew I was in for a ride. Having replayed the original more times than I can count over the last seven years, my fingers practically twitched with anticipation. The moment I…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
How I Turned Act 3 Pilgrims into My Personal Rosary Piñatas in Hollow Knight: Silksong
Let’s be real—when I first waltzed into Act 3 of Silksong, I expected my rosary farming life to get easier. More dangerous territory means juicier drops, right? Boy, was I wrong. The moment you leave the cozy embrace of Act 2, the game yanks away your…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Unraveling the Secrets of the Cogwork Heart in Hollow Knight: Silksong
In the year 2026, adventurers delving into the sprawling kingdom of Pharloom have uncovered a wealth of hidden wonders within Hollow Knight: Silksong. Among the most tantalizing enigmas are the Cogheart Pieces, elusive fragments that whisper of a forgotten automaton…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
The Tragic Tale of the Green Prince in Silksong
In the vast, mournful kingdom of Hallownest’s successor, Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hornet’s path is littered with sorrowful spirits and optional tragedies. Few are as poignant as the tale of the Green Prince, a solemn figure whose quiet grief masks a vital key to the main quest of Act 3. As Hornet…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
The Overwhelming Joy of Getting Lost in Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Expansive World
The player had been traversing the beautifully perilous kingdom of Pharloom for what felt like an eternity. The opening hours were now a hazy memory, swallowed by an endless chain of discoveries that refused to let the adventure settle into a comfortable rhythm.…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Patch 2 Rolls Out Bug Fixes and Minor Tweaks
In the weeks following its long-awaited launch, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to evolve. Team Cherry’s latest maintenance update, Patch 2, has arrived for all platforms, bringing a fresh wave of bug corrections and subtle refinements. The patch may not overhaul the…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
How I Chased a Talking Mushroom Across Silksong for the Secret Ending
Let me tell you about the weirdest, most rewarding wild goose chase I’ve ever embarked on in a video game. It involves a tiny, mumbling fungus, a magical needle instrument, and an ending so hidden that even the game’s own map seems to conspire against you. If you’re aiming for…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
The Localization Misstep That Almost Derailed Silksong’s Steam Reputation
When Hollow Knight: Silksong finally launched, it ignited a global celebration among metroidvania fans. Critics were swift with their praise, awarding the game an enviable 92 average on both OpenCritic and MetaCritic, cementing its status as one of the most acclaimed…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Silksong: Conquering the Pain, Anguish and Misery Quest in 2026
Even as the calendar turns to 2026, the sprawling kingdom of Pharloom continues to reveal its darkest secrets to dedicated explorers. Among the most talked-about hidden challenges this year is the side quest “Pain, Anguish and Misery” in Hollow Knight: Silksong. What…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Resurrecting the Purple Phoenix: The 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T Wagon’s Return from Decades of Silence
On a forgotten patch of farmland, where time had crawled to a near halt and rust performed its slow alchemy, a truly one-of-a-kind muscle machine sat cocooned in a thick shroud of dust. It wasn’t just any abandoned project; it was a 1971…
- Load More
