xtameembb xtameembb

by
  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    Hollow Knight: Silksong Endings Guide: All 5 Finales I Unlocked

    I’ve been deep in Pharloom since the 2026 release, and after multiple clean saves I’ve now seen every unique finale Hollow Knight: Silksong has to offer. Team Cherry kept the original’s habit: one default ending you’ll find naturally, plus several alternatives that demand…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    Facing Shrine Guardian Seth: My Emotional Hollow Knight Silksong Boss Fight

    When I first dropped into the hidden corridor below Grand Gate in Hollow Knight: Silksong, I expected another silent guardian to throw itself at Hornet. Instead, Shrine Guardian Seth stopped, looked at me, and spoke. That small gesture changed everything. In 2026,…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    How I Returned to Act 1 and Unlocked Early Bellways in Silksong

    After I defeated the Last Judge and the Grand Gates finally creaked open, I expected to leave Act 1 behind cleanly. Instead, the floor collapsed into the Underworks, the elevator groaned and snapped, and I was stuck with no obvious way back. If you left unfinished quests in Act…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    Stardew Valley 1.7 Could Return the Hollow Knight Silksong Favor

    The farming sim community received an unexpected surprise when Eric Barone, known as ConcernedApe, confirmed that Stardew Valley would receive a version 1.7 update. The announcement took place during one of the Stardew Valley orchestral concerts, where Barone appeared on stage…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    My Complete Memory Locket Hunt in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    When I set out to collect all 20 Memory Lockets in Hollow Knight: Silksong, I thought it would be a short side errand. A few hours later, I was deep in hidden alcoves, breaking cocoons in Bilewater and juggling Rosaries at three different vendors. Memory Lockets are the key to…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    The Co-op Horizon Is Calling Me After Falling Hard for Split Fiction

    I have spent a large portion of 2025 glued to my couch with a controller in hand, and I can honestly say that Split Fiction ruined me in the best possible way. It was that rare title where the split-screen action felt cinematic, the storytelling hit every emotional beat, and…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    How to Get the Fractured Mask in Silksong

    In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hornet can dodge, slash, and parkour through an entire kingdom, but even the nimblest protagonist occasionally eats a hit that feels like being swatted by a cathedral bell. That is where the Fractured Mask earns its keep. This blue Tool acts as a crunchy layer of insurance:…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    Silksong’s Rite of Rebirth: Surviving Hornet’s Most Annoying Errand

    Nobody picks up a wailing, vine-covered baby for fun—except the most stubborn completionists in Hollow Knight: Silksong. The Rite of Rebirth sounds like a noble wish, but it quickly turns into a multi-zone scavenger hunt that strips Hornet of her healing, her tools, and her…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    The 10 Best Boss Fights in Hollow Knight: Silksong, Ranked

    Now in 2026, months after finishing Hollow Knight: Silksong, I still find myself replaying its bosses in my head. After fifty of the most glorious hours I have ever given to a video game, Team Cherry’s adventure left me desperate to write about it until my fingers hurt. The bosses…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 5 weeks ago

    Chasing Black Muscle: A 1971 Challenger, a 550 HP Coronet, and the Mopars of Port Jervis

    I’ll say it up front: I’m a sucker for wild Mopar colors. Plum Crazy, Go Mango, SubLime—you name it. But every so often, a black muscle car comes along and reminds me that nothing beats the original shade. Black hides nothing at night and absorbs…

    Read more

  • Load More

Have a Topic You Would Like Us to Cover?

Send your questions or suggestions, and we may feature them in a future resource.