xtameembb xtameembb
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
How I Tamed the Raging Conchfly (Before It Burrowed Into My Sanity)
As I stumbled into the Sands of Karak, my needle trembling, I thought I’d seen it all. Little did I know, Team Cherry had cooked up a rematch that would make the original Great Conchflies look like a Sunday stroll. This thing—the Raging Conchfly—is a nightmare wrapped in a…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Mastering Grand Mother Silk in Silksong: Location, Strategy, and All Endings in 2026
Grand Mother Silk remains one of the most talked-about encounters in Hollow Knight: Silksong even months after the game’s launch, and for good reason. This hidden boss closes Act 2 with a fight that is as mechanically demanding as it is narratively…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
My Toughest Fights in Hollow Knight: Silksong – The 10 Hardest Bosses Ranked
It’s 2026, and I can still feel the phantom ache in my fingers from the hours I poured into Hollow Knight: Silksong. When it finally released last year, I dove into Pharloom’s depths knowing full well that Team Cherry would raise the bar. What I didn’t expect was just…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
I Beat Silksong Without a Quill and Unlocked a Purple Feather That Does Zip
I’ll be the first to admit it: I’m a glutton for punishment. Hollow Knight: Silksong is already tough as nails, a brutal ballet of needle and thread where every misstep can send you tumbling into a pit of spikes. So you’d think I’d grab every lifeline the game…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
How to Track Down and Take Down Disgraced Chef Lugoli in Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong hit the scene in 2025 and instantly reminded fans that Team Cherry doesn’t pull punches. Even the main story path can be a real doozy, but the optional content? That’s where the game truly goes bananas. The Disgraced Chef Lugoli fight,…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
The Silksong Charge Attack Finally Got Its Silk Back, and I’m Relearning Everything
Let’s be honest: for months I’ve been treating Hornet’s charge attack like a fancy party trick. You know the one—hold the button, watch her coil up like an over‑caffeinated spring, then release a blow that has all the grace of a wet noodle. In the time it takes…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Silksong: All 20 Memory Locket Locations To Max Out Your Accessory Slots
Ever since Hollow Knight: Silksong dropped, players have been scouring every nook and cranny of Pharloom for its most coveted upgrade items. Among the stacks of Rosaries and gleaming shards, Memory Lockets are the real game-changer. These little beauties don’t just look…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Hades 2 Dethrones Silksong to Become 2025’s Highest-Rated New Game
The year 2025 witnessed a remarkable battle for critical supremacy among indie games, a contest that ultimately crowned a new champion. Two sequels, each carrying the weight of immense expectation, went head-to-head in the review aggregators. Could any title manage to surpass…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Why I’d Skip a New Civic and Snag a 470-HP Muscle Legend for Less
I’ll never forget the day I almost walked out of a dealership with a brand-new 2026 Honda Civic. The salesperson was slick, the financing looked decent, and that factory warranty had me feeling like I was wrapped in bubble wrap. But the whole time, a little voice in my head kept…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 2 months ago
Journey Through the Unmapped Mist in Hollow Knight: Silksong
In a world where every step leaves a trail on parchment, there exists one place that refuses to be tamed. Years after the release of Hollow Knight: Silksong, adventurers still speak in hushed tones about the one biome that defies cartography. Every other region—from the shimmering…
- Load More
