xtameembb xtameembb
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
I Played the Little Nightmares 3 Demo: Here’s My Creepy Take
I recently revisited the Little Nightmares 3 demo in 2026, months after the full game landed on October 10, 2025. The first time I played, I was not ready for how quickly the demo drops you into its suffocating atmosphere. The second time, I still flinched. The opening 30 minutes…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
Hollow Knight: Silksong Is Kicking My Butt in the Best Way
I’ll just say it: I’m a big video game guy, and I’m so good at video games. Silksong? Easy. I’m not like other gamers — I don’t struggle. Okay, time to get real. Hollow Knight is a hard game, and Silksong is no walk in the park either. When I first played Hollow Knight seven years…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago
The Most Brutal Bosses I Fought in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I stepped back into Pharloom in 2026 thinking my time with the original Hollow Knight had prepared me. I was wrong. Team Cherry did not simply add more health bars or longer attack chains. They crafted a gauntlet of pain that feels personal, precise, and absolutely merciless. After…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Silksong’s Godhome Mod Turns Any Boss Fight Into a Practice Arena
The silence of a boss arena had become a familiar kind of pressure by 2026. Hollow Knight: Silksong had built a reputation as a breathtaking, needle-sharp maze where bosses didn’t simply sit at the end of a level—they seemed to relish the fight. Some players adored that cruelty.…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
This 756-HP Cadillac ATS-V Is a Six-Speed Manual Monster
I’ll be honest with you: I have a real weakness for four-door sleepers that can humble muscle cars, and this heavily modified 2018 Cadillac ATS-V made me do a double take. In factory trim, the ATS-V’s 3.6-liter twin-turbo V6 was no slouch, cranking out 464 horsepower and 445 lb-ft of…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Silksong Spider Strings Guide: Unlocking and Using the Yellow Tool
In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Act 2 is full of odd tools, but Spider Strings might be one of the most puzzling pickups in Songclave. The Yellow Tool’s description reads like it was written by a very sleepy cartographer, leaving many players unsure whether it’s a combat upgrade, a…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
The 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 Concept Is the Quiet Kid with a Switchblade Grin
I have a confession: I’ve always been the kind of car nut who gets weak-kneed for subtlety wrapped around a sucker punch. As an ordinary player with no garage full of Hemis, I appreciate a machine that doesn’t need to shout to rearrange your spine. That’s exactly…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Guide to the Steel Soul Exclusive Quest: A Vassal Lost in Hollow Knight: Silksong
Hollow Knight: Silksong’s Steel Soul mode is a true test of endurance and skill, stripping away the safety net of ordinary death and replacing it with a single, unforgiving life. It is a mode players unlock only after completing the game—or by entering a secret…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Why the 440 Six-Pack Still Spanks the 426 Hemi on the Street in 2026
Let me tell you a secret thatu2019s been hiding in plain sight since 1969: the best Mopar street engine ever built wasnu2019t the mighty 426 Hemi. It was its blue-collar brother, the 440 Six-Pack. I know, I knowu2014saying that feels like walking into a Mopar meet…
-
xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 7 weeks ago
Silksong’s Steep Difficulty Curve Is All Hornet’s Fault, Says Team Cherry
It’s been over a year since Hollow Knight: Silksong finally graced our screens—September 4, 2025, a date etched into the memories of patient fans everywhere—and yet the gaming community still hasn’t fully caught its breath. No, not from the exhilaration. From the…
- Load More
