xtameembb xtameembb

by
  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    I Found Every Pale Oil Location in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    I’ll be honest: when I first started Hollow Knight: Silksong, I expected weapon upgrades to be a straightforward grind. I kept swapping tools, collecting new crests, and hunting down Mask Shards all over Pharloom, but my needle damage barely moved. That changed after I freed Bellhart…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    My 2026 Search for Every Simple Key and Simple Door in Silksong

    When I started a fresh run of Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026, I made a promise to myself: no locked Simple Door would remain closed. Simple Keys are rare items that open Simple Doors, allowing Hornet to access new areas, hidden treasure caches, quest objectives, and shortcuts. In…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    How I Unlocked the Faydown Cloak Double Jump in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    I never expected a feathery cloak to rewrite the way I moved through Pharloom, but Hollow Knight: Silksong has a habit of hiding its best mobility tools behind freezing climbs and spike-lined detours. The Faydown Cloak, Hornet’s double jump upgrade, sat at the top of…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    Hollow Knight Silksong’s Hidden Cursed Kidnapping Detail You Probably Missed

    I’ve been spending way too many nights exploring every corner of Pharloom since Silksong landed, and I thought I had seen most of what Team Cherry tucked into this massive world. Then I wandered into the Far Fields and got grabbed by that armored flea. You know the one:…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    How to Unlock Cross Stitch in Hollow Knight: Silksong (Without Losing Your Mind)

    Look, I’ll be straight with you: I spent a hot minute assuming Cross Stitch was just another fancy sewing term in Silksong. Then Phantom rinsed me so hard I started questioning my thumbs. If you want Hornet to parry like a boss and delete enemies with a…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    Hollow Knight: Silksong – Crawbug Clearing Wish Quest and Ragpelt Farming Guide

    When players step back into the sprawling kingdom of Pharloom in 2026, the Crawbug Clearing Wish quest remains one of those sneaky tasks that is easy to overlook. Hornet’s journey through Hollow Knight: Silksong is packed with optional content, but this particular…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    How I Finally Cheesed Groal the Great in Hollow Knight: Silksong

    Let me be real with you: Groal the Great is one of those bosses that made me question every life choice that led me to Bilewater. This big, grouchy lump lives in the top area of Bilewater, a swampy, dark corner of Pharloom that feels like it was designed by someone who really…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    A Journey Through Silksong’s Cogwork Heart and the Second Sentinel’s Trial

    Deep beneath the metallic spires of Pharloom, Hornet’s journey turned away from the Citadel’s main halls and into the quiet machinery of the Cogwork Core. There, an unmarked questline waited like a half-remembered hymn. It began not with a dramatic call to arms, but…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    My Hunt for Silver Bells in Bellhart’s Tunnels

    Last week, in my 2026 run of Hollow Knight: Silksong, I stood before Bellhart’s Wishwall and accepted a Gather wish that sounded simple enough: find Silver Bells. The prompt mentioned tunnels above and below Bellhart, so I slid through one route, climbed out the far side, and found nothing. That…

    Read more

  • xtameembb xtameembb posted an update 6 weeks ago

    I Found Hollow Knight: Silksong’s First Extra Universal Tool Slot Early

    I’ll be straight with you: in Hollow Knight: Silksong, tools are the name of the game. I learned that the hard way in the Moss Grotto, juggling Hornet’s Compass and a few defensive Crests and still feeling like I was one slot short of a full kit. Then I stumbled onto…

    Read more

  • Load More

Have a Topic You Would Like Us to Cover?

Send your questions or suggestions, and we may feature them in a future resource.